Sinful Decadence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the Sinful Decadence guild of Vindictus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Servants of the Goddess...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firene
Admin

The Servants of the Goddess... Empty
PostSubject: The Servants of the Goddess...   The Servants of the Goddess... EmptyFri Jun 24, 2011 1:24 am

It is a foggy, cloudy night. Several figures surround a beautiful woman, bound in chains to a stone. She has one wing of deep black, the other of purest white. The goddess. There is a break in the clouds. The brilliant milky moon illuminates the figures for a single moment. No one moves. No one breaths.

A single sigh escapes the mouth of the chained Goddess. Her eyes remained closed. She seems tired and yet...she speaks. "My loyal guardians, so hard we have fought, for so long. Alas, now, my time has come. In order to purify the world, I have sent those who would doom it to eternal slumber. But the curse condemns me to eternal sleep as well." Still, not a single one of her guardians dares to breath, determined not to miss a single word. "The fighting is not over...those who would doom the world will come again. At that time, I will be reborn. Loyal guardians. I shall send you too into eternal slumber so your noble spirits may rise again to take arms with me. Together, we shall purge the world of the wicked and find our paradise. Until that time comes, I beg your rest."

As she finishes, she breaths a sigh of relief. She grows limp against the chains. There's a brilliant light which consumes her body, turning it to stone as it passes along her. The clouds move past the moon again, but this time its light is cast upon only a simple statue in the field. A statue of a woman bound in chains to a stone. There are no other figures in sight. The light shines upon her face, revealing a gentle, yet troubled smile. The Goddess sleeps, awaiting the day she must rise again....
Back to top Go down
https://sinfuldecadence.forumotion.com

The Servants of the Goddess...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful Decadence :: Roleplay :: Story-
Jump to: