Sinful Decadence
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official forum of the Sinful Decadence guild of Vindictus!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aerthias - Courier Of A Mysterious Package

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aerthias

Aerthias

Aerthias - Courier Of A Mysterious Package Empty
PostSubject: Aerthias - Courier Of A Mysterious Package   Aerthias - Courier Of A Mysterious Package EmptySun Jul 10, 2011 1:27 am

Statistics

Name: Aerthias
Sex: Male
Race: Human
Place of Birth: (N/A)

Appearance

https://2img.net/h/i889.photobucket.com/albums/ac100/Cassondra_Bullard/Amaranth%20and%20colleagues/zarendor.png

http://postimage.org/image/2gphuj10k/

Appearance:
With a moderate height at around 5,8 feet; Aerthias has little trouble infusing himself with a crowd and vanishing amongst the masses. He keeps his hood low; for whatever reason. His features, though striking and handsome to the light, are easily conceivable and forgotten. Light brown hair now dyed white in the front keep his identity somewhat of a secret. After-all, its best to avoid any and all confrontations or regulation sby the authorities when transporting cases and small boxes. It makes his job all the more easier, and all the more faster; even if he never knows nor wants to know anything about his cargo.

Bio:
Aerthia's deep purple eyes struggled to adjust to the light of the sun, as the bandages unleashed would allow its fierce glow to pierce light into him. He was rescued by a mere girl owning a medicine shop. But this fact did not stir him to ask her name as he slowly struggled to get to his feet, realizing that although he was sure they where broken; he was walking as if he hadn't more than slipped and scraped them. It was the 18th year of Aerthia's life, and now it seemed he knew even less about his past than before. Nothing but the strange face of a girl in his mind whom he knew nothing about, and of course some kind of package in his hand. He wandered to the edge of the window and placed it down on the sill, the girl who had been sitting by his side slowly begged him to lie back down, or at least sit. But something grasped Aerthia's attention as he lifted a small note attacked the the bindings of the package, specifying that it be delivered on a specific date in a place he knew nothing about.. "Ainle?"
"Sir. please rest, you are barely standing on rejuvenated feet.." the girl slowly whispered into the silence of the room, but Aerthia's iron glance dispelled his reluctance only more cleared than any word managed to proclaim. His next choice of action would be fetching every item neatly scattered throughout the room, letting the girl look on silent and confused as she followed him to the doorstep, "I don't know by what miracle you have saved me, but I promise you I will return to repay your kindness.. And you will know more than my name.. I will tell you my story.."
And therefore Aerthias embarked on a journey to deliver those items, messages, and artifacts the silent, suppressed, and anonymous placed into his hands.

Personality:
Aerthias dispenses words carefully and does not mince them around in his mind any longer than he has to. His thoughts roamed longer than the vast distances he covered and it always seemed like he was the witness of too many things to allow anything of carelessness or peace to enter his heart. After-all, there simply was too much about himself he has not yet found out; too much of him missing yet.

Abilities
Skill: Campfire, Cooking
Weapon Type: Twin Swords
Armor Type: Light Armor
Crest: Light
Crest Location: Between Shoulder Blades

Optional
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Uncomplicated Missions, Silence, Campfires at night, a night spend sleeping in a real bed.
Dislikes: Iced Strawberry Brandy, Complications, People Who Know How To Be Polite
Crush: None
Back to top Go down

Aerthias - Courier Of A Mysterious Package
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sinful Decadence :: Roleplay :: Characters-
Jump to: